June 9, 2022 | Job Posting
Submitted by: cowadmin
Administration and Program Support Job Description
Circle of Wisdom is looking to hire an Administration and Program Support to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, and taking proper inventory, and supporting our team to ensure maximum productivity.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
Administration and Program Support Responsibilities:
- General office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls
- Coordinating online calendar, social media
- Maintaining Office supplies and equipment and proper stock levels.
- Creates a welcoming environment by greeting guests, answering phone calls, directing visitors, and taking messages for team
- Creates and distributes through email, letters, or telephone calls
- Coordinates the booking and setting up of meeting rooms
- Organizes and files documents either electronically or with a paper filing system
- Provides support for teams when necessary
- Other duties
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must undergo a vulnerable sector police check and additional police clearances.
- A driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working either with older adults.
- Well-developed sense of professional ethics and strong understanding of the importance of client confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals, families, and teams.
- Working knowledge of Calgary and Alberta resources for older adults.
- Culturally knowledgeable of the diversity of Indigenous People of Canada.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org