Elders and Seniors Centre
Circle of Wisdom Elders & Seniors Centre, serving Calgary and area Indigenous seniors in several areas to support them in advocacy, supporting traditional teachings, traditional ceremonies, basic need referrals, interpersonal relationships development to decrease isolation, encourage community engagement through this global crisis.
Hours of Operations:
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
#200, 1603-10 Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3C 0J7
- flexibility based on the needs of our participants and our community.
- Building has 4 parking spaces with wheelchair accessibility and elevator,
- accessible to the c-train being a one block from Centre.
In partnership, with Canadian Red Cross Society and Albertan Northern Spirit Foundation-Community Development
Acknowledging the land is an Indigenous protocol.
We want to acknowledge and honour all who live in Calgary or Moh’kinsstis (in Blackfoot) who make our homes in the traditional Treaty 7 territory of the Blackfoot confederacy: Siksika, Kainai, Piikani, and the Stoney Nakoda and Tsuu T’ina Nations. We acknowledge the Métis peoples and the Métis Nation Region Three, as well as the settlers who call this land home in Southern Alberta.
- October 2021 CalendarClick here for a PDF version of the Calendar…
- AMBIGUOUS LOSS – A LOSS WITHOUT CLOSURE WORKSHOPFACILITATED BY NATIVE COUNSELLING SERVICES OFALBERTA09.13.21•9AM- 4PM09.14.21•9AM-4PMLunch will be providedSharing circle throughoutHOSTED AT THE CIRCLE OF WISDOMContact Circle of Wisdom Elders & Seniors…
- Update Circle of Wisdom Calendar EventsDue to the Covid Restrictions implemented on Saturday Screening to be done prior to entering office, if have your symptoms prior to coming…
- September 2021 CalendarClick here for a PDF version of the Calendar…
- August 2021 CalendarClick here for a PDF version of the Calendar…
- July 2021 CalendarClick here for a PDF version of the Calendar…